Saturday, June 25, 2011

Another one bites the dust

Started spotting - AF is imminent. Although, I had little hope that we might end up pregnant this month, but I am still disappointed that it did not happen.  God, I am so ready for this to happen to us.  I am feeling especially shitty right now, because I just spied a new baby bump on Facebook.  At least this blog community makes me feel like I am not the only person in the world dealing with this shit.  Ok, the silver lining - I start IVF this month.  Eyes on the Prize.

3 comments:

  1. You are most definitely NOT the only person in the world dealing with this - 1 in 8 of us are. And don't worry - we ALL hold out hope every month that it could still happen for us naturally - I go through it e.v.e.r.y. single month! Good luck with your IVF cycle this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the emphathy, Jen - It can be so discouraging. I hope you are feeling better about your blasts. You have 4 to work with, so that is awesome! I feel like going to infertility treatments is like going to Vegas (and I have never been the gambling type!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of the tough things about IF -- it's an on-going trauma - every month we don't get our BFP is another loss. Let's hope that all changes with your IVF!!!

    ReplyDelete