Tuesday, August 9, 2011

FET scheduled!

Woohoo! I am on the calendar for Tues, Sept 27th.  No BCP in my protocol, so this will move it up a couple of weeks!  I will start lupron on day 21 of this cycle and then start estrogen patches on Day 3 of my next cycle. I can't believe that it's only 2 blood draws and 1 u/s.  Will be so much less stressful.  I hope my uterine lining cooperates.
So this month, we have to not get pregnant because I am starting the lupron early.  In a way, I was looking forward to one last ditch effort, but now I don't have to worry about that.  I think I am going to do my clear blue fertility ovulation predictor tests, just so I can know when I ovulated.
Gotta buy another set of plane tickets.  It's gonna be here before I know it!


6 comments:

  1. That's great news! Sept 27th will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is quick! So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats on getting your schedule. Shoot! I wish our dates had overlapped so we could've gotten together. September is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo hoo! Looks like we'll be almost cycle sisters : )

    ReplyDelete