It's time to up the estrogen to 3 patches a day and estrace tablet in the hooha 1x/day. Yay, I have been headachey on the lupron. Dr. G. said it was ok to take my migraine med until 3 days before transfer, so that is good.
Thank you all for your supportive comments on my dilemma. I think I have decided to go with a single embryo transfer and do two of these and if they don't work, we can up the ante, though I have a feeling it's gonna work! My husband put it into perspective for me and says I need to think about this decision from the baby's point of view instead of what I want.
I may be overthinking this whole twins thing. . . there are so many very good outcomes with twins that I have seen on the blogs and in my real life. Why am I feeling so cautious? My mom is going to think I am crazy for not transferring 2. She really wants twin grandbabies. I don't know if I can even tell her my plan. That's the bad thing about being open about the IVF process is that you are open to their opinions as well. I like this quote posted on Waiting and Wishing blog: Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway. Eleanor Roosvelt.