2) I call local hospital to confirm labs have been faxed. They say yes.
3) I email CCRM to confirm receipt of labs. They email me at 4:00 and say no labs.
4) I call local hospital. They say blood is being sent off to other location for testing and will not get results until Sat. WTF?!
5) Husband and I decide to drive to Tupelo hospital lab because we know they can at least do testing in hospital, so I can get results Friday.
6) 3:00 pm today, I email CCRM to confirm they received labs from Tupelo hospital.
7) Receive msg at 6:30 my time that they did not receive labs.
8) Call Tupelo hospital and they say they sent results through computer. I said, no, you have to fax them, CCRM is not in your computer. She says get nurse to call me and I can release records. Then she calls me back and says, it's ok, I found another time where we faxed the results to CCRM, so I can fax them without talking to your nurse.
9) Thank god!
If you have even bothered to read the above tedious litany, it is just outlining the all the bs and beaurocracy of hospital labs and their inability to execute a simple little thing as an out of state Lab order.
Yesterday, I lost it on the local lab people. I will never step foot in there again. Fortunately, Kathryn, my CCRM nurse, calmed me down and let me know that this labwork is not absolutely urgent.
I have never had a problem with Tupelo hospital lab getting the results faxed, so I don't know what happened. The lesson here is follow-up, follow-up and follow-up.
CCRM doesn't really help matters in that they wait until 4:30 to tell me they haven't received my labs. I guess since I am pregnant, I'm not top priority, which is understandable I suppose.
I cannot wait to be off all these supplemental hormones, because that will mean not having to schlep myself over to Tupelo to get blood drawn and then worrying about my labs getting faxed to CCRM.
I am definitely feeling "morning sickness" that lasts all day. I am also experiencing some reflux. I bought my box of Saltines yesterday and I think they really do help. All thought of food makes me feel nauseasted. I hope this goes away soon.
Well, thanks for letting me vent my frustrations that come with out-of-state FET. I hope everyone has a very stress-free weekend!